Importance of Health and Safety Training
means helping people to learn how to do something, telling people what
they should or should not do, or simply giving them awareness.
Brunei 2011, fourteen (14) people were killed at worksite and many more
unreported injuries or with occupational illness cases. Preventing
accidents and ill health caused by work is a key priority for everyone
at work. As an employer or site supervisor, competent and safety conscious employees are essential in safe execution of work.
Providing health and safety training helps to:
• Ensure an employee is fee of injury or ill health;
• Develop a safety culture as a second nature;
• Compliance with safety legislation.
• will contribute towards making employee competent in health and safety;
• can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health.
Do not forget injury to public, damaged products, production lost and etc may not be covered in your Insurance policy.
For general enquiry 2384488 ext 1112/1435/1439/1451 firstname.lastname@example.org